The MyCitadel e-wallet and MyCitadel Instant Payment are convenient payment options that you can use in many online casinos. The e-wallet operates as an intermediate money account on the web that allows you to easily deposit and withdraw funds without risking sensitive information on gambling websites. The Instant Payment option works very similarly for those who do not have an e-wallet, except it means you will not have a permanent account with MyCitadel.
MyCitadel is not only compatible with multiple major web-based merchants, but many trusted banking institutions as well. It is accessible to people from over twenty different countries using a variety of currencies. Games you may wish to play using MyCitadel funds include Roulette, Blackjack, Video Poker, and Live Casino. There is 24/7 customer service available to assist with any issues, technical or otherwise. MyCitadel is a no or low-fee service and keeps up with the latest security technologies so that your personal and financial data always remains safe.
The History of MyCitadel
Initially, the e-wallet was the primary service available from MyCitadel. However, MyCitadel no longer accepts new applicants for e-wallet accounts. Luckily, in 2000, MyCitadel created the Instant Payments service. Instant Payments by MyCitadel can be used by anyone as long as their bank and the online gambling website of choice supports it. Customers have enjoyed using this service for over a decade. They recognize it as a quick and safe method of connecting with their bank. This way, they can top off the funds they need for games or withdraw their winnings in a few clicks, hassle- and worry-free.
MyCitadel is desktop, mobile, and tablet-friendly. So, you can use it on the go, from the comfort of your home, or wherever you happen to be when you need it. MyCitadel has successfully expanded so that some of the largest, most-respected online merchants in the world now recognize it. As such, it is an increasingly popular and trusted web-based account service in the world of online casino gaming.
What Should I Know about Depositing with MyCitadel?
One thing you should know about depositing with MyCitadel is that there is a maximum deposit limit (see section below). Also, there is a wide but not unlimited selection of currencies that you can deposit with. The currencies supported by MyCitadel are the following:
What Are the Benefits of Using a MyCitadel Casino?
1. Convenience: MyCitadel is convenient for online casino players because of how quickly and easily you can manage funds in your account. You only need to log into your MyCitadel wallet or follow the simple steps for instant payments. Then, in minutes or less, there is real money in your account you can use to play instantly! Likewise, collect your winnings with no additional hassle or lengthy wait.
2. Accessibility While not available in every online casino, MyCitadel services are supported by many mainstream sites. Thus, you should have no trouble finding a registered and reliable virtual casino on which to play your favorite games. MyCitadel’s wide accessibility is what makes it such a popular account option in online gambling.
3. Insight: With a MyCitadel e-wallet account, you can track all your transactions from every casino that you visit. Having all that data in one place allows you to analyze which sites bring you the best fortune.
4. Anonymity: Either logging into your MyCitadel account or using Instant Payments allows you to keep your information private. You do not need to share banking or personal information with the casino itself. MyCitadel always keeps every transaction encrypted with the latest technology. And, with Instant Payments, none of your private details are ever stored.
5. Safety Net: Because you must fund your MyCitadel money account before you get to gamble, that gives you some protection. This way, you will not be able to spend more than your preset balance.
FAQ – MyCitadel Casino
What Are the Disadvantages of MyCitadel?
Unfortunately, MyCitadel no longer accepts new customers for its online e-wallet accounts. So, if you do not already have an existing account, you do not have access to this service. Even though you can still use the Instant Payments option and still receive much of the same benefits as the e-wallet, you miss out on some things. You cannot track all your transactions from within an account, nor can you save the information needed for payment processing.
Another difficulty you might run into is that not all casinos accept deposits and withdrawals from MyCitadel. Some will only accept deposits and, to withdraw your funds, you will have to settle on a different service. That can be inconvenient and concern players who want to rely on MyCitadel solely or consistently.
Otherwise, some players might find the deposit limit with MyCitadel frustrating, at least initially. You can raise the limit, but you will need to provide additional private information to confirm your identity. That, too, can be a nuisance for those who would like to play with more money on hand in-game.
What Are the Differences Between MyCitadel and Instant Banking?
Traditionally, with MyCitadel, you need an e-wallet account to use the service and create your transactions. Instant Banking is different because there is no account creation involved. It is simply a bridge between your bank and your funds in online casinos that affords you extra protection and reliability. Instant Banking is available to anyone in participating countries, not just those with previous experience using MyCitadel.
The tool uses a rule-based system that ensures merchants and their customers transact safely. They use transactional analysis and the study of online behavior to detect and stop fraud.
Some online casinos might only support MyCitadel account-holders, some only Instant Payments, but many do both. Since Instant Payments does not provide an account to log into, it stores none of your purchase details. But neither can you look at your deposit and withdrawal history with casinos all in one place outside your bank statements.
At what countries is MyCitadel available?
MyCitadel is available in the following countries:
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- United States
What is the Maximum Amount I Can Deposit via ecoPayz?
The largest single transaction you can make using your account is 2,500 Euros. This means that users in the higher tiers of the account can have more to withdraw and deposit. There are limits on deposits and transfers to and from other accounts, but the maximum is capped at 2,500 Euros. You can increase the amount of money you send every day by climbing up the user account tiers.
Do I have to pay fees?
ecoPayz does not charge you to deposit or withdraw from an ecoPayz online casino. However, you will pay some fees when you deposit to ecoPayz from another account and when you send money from ecoPayz to another account. These are minor fees that will not break your bank. Note that, the casino you play on might charge you withdrawal fees, which are a percentage of the amount you wish to withdraw. From the service side, all transactions are free. This means you have to choose a casino that does not charge any fees.